What you will need:
- concealer (optional, but highly recommended)
- face powder
- lip gloss or lipstick
- makeup brushes
- brow pencil or brow powder
- Fill in your eyebrows, you always want to have nice tamed eyebrows even if your just going to the grocery, work, or wherever.
- After filling in your brows you want to take your foundation and apply it all over your top eye lids and under the eye. (for those of you who want just an extra added touch take your concealer, which should be one to two shades lighter than your foundation and apply under the eyelids and on top of the cheeks)
- Next take your powder and apply it all over your face, this will set the foundation and concealer to give you a matte finish look.
- Then take your blush and apply in a circular swift motions over the apples of the cheeks (smiling slightly helps to apply blush correctly)
YOUR ALMOST DONE.....
- Lastly in the final stages apply a little eyeliner, mascara, and lipgloss/lipstick and your done. You've just created a work friendly 5 min face.