Thursday, December 15, 2011

Has It Been That Long????

Omg, it really has been a long time since I blogged.  I'm so terrible at blogging.  It's always something keeping me from sitting down at this computer. LOL  Well ladies, as you know it's getting that time. The holidays have rolled around and the parties are jumping.  I'm sure you guys have so many questions on what to wear, and what kind of make-up look you should go for....so I'm hear to guide you guys and give you as much advice as you need.  For any christmas party, since most of you ladies will probably have on some shade of red, green, gold, or purple. I suggest that you keep your make-up soft and easy.  Play down your eyes and spice up your lips.  Now with New Years I say play down your lips and spice up your eyes.  A smoky eye has become a natural born make-up classic look and perfect for just about any occasion.  Do a super sexy smoky eye with sultry shades of blue, deep purples, charcoals, and grey's/sliver.  Add some dark liner and lashes and go PARTY PARTY PARTY!!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment