Sunday, September 23, 2012

Why do you wear make-up?

There are many people who love make-up and can't live without it and then there are some who have never ventured into the crazy cosmetic world other than a chap stick application.  Many people, women especially, where make-up for many different reason.

I know me personally I wear make-up for many different reasons.  It really just depends on my mood.  As a professional make-up artist my make-up is inspired by numerous things like:  where I'm going, how I'm feeling emotionally, what I'm wearing, a picture, place or thing.  I really just never know until I see the finished product.  Lol 

I know some women are so into everything natural that they don't foresee wearing makeup because they feel it isn't pure and takes away from individuality.  While every one is entitled to his/her own opinion, I couldn't disagree more.  I see make-up as another creative way to express yourself.  Now, I will admit that some people get a little carried away with make-up because I sure have seen my share of bad make-up, but those are just people who haven't fully been educated on proper make-up applications.

So why do you wear make-up? Is it to cover up some scar, hide acne breakouts, or make you feel pretty because you have been told you were ugly? Let's talk about it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment